the july project in retrospect

the further and further i got into this project, the more it came to mean to me.  as the rest of the summer went on, i was able to make more immediate connections with others by carrying with me a sense of openness and vulnerability, which I found drew honest responses out of others.  

when i came back to BYU for school, my experience during the first semester of my sophomore year was a different one than it had been my freshman year, and i attribute most of that progression to the things i learned in new york and the people that i met there, and the way in which i learned how to connect with such an array of people.


thank you to my dear 31 strangers for your contributions to this project.  may we all continue to look to find bits of wisdom from everything and everyone that we can throughout this one short, amazing life that we have been given!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo Kate! You are a quick study!!! I love you and I love who you are becoming.

    ReplyDelete